sRide Carpool has launched a new redeem feature via Amazon pay which allows a faster and high saving way to redeem to user’s Amazon account. No more hassle of managing gift card code or worry about expiry of the code, the newer avatar of Amazon Pay directly credits the amount to user’s Amazon Pay account. Just press the redeem button and WOOOSH, YOU ARE DONE !!! The amount directly goes to your Amazon Pay account, read to use for your next shopping spree.
How to Redeem via Amazon Pay?
- Go to ‘WALLET & TRANSACTIONS’ & tap on ‘REDEEM’
- Choose ‘AMAZON PAY’ for redeem
- Enter the amount you want to redeem and ‘SUBMIT’
- Make sure you have active Amazon Pay account on your sRide registered phone number
- In less than 48 hours you will receive a confirmation mail from Amazon.
How to check Amazon Pay Balance?
- Go to ‘AMAZON PAY’ section in your Amazon App
- Tap on ‘VIEW STATEMENT’
- You will see the money is credited to your Amazon Pay account as ‘Cashback Received for Amazon Pay Offer on sRide’
- Haven’t got the redeem? It can take upto 48 hours for redeem to get processed. Sit back and if still dont get it, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry. We are always there to help 🙂
Why Amazon Pay?
And we haven’t come to the best part yet. Everytime you redeem, you get 2% cash back extra. No limit on how much you redeem and no limit on how many times you do it. Not often you come across such Dream Come True offers..
Try sRide Carpool today. Save more on your daily carpool and save even more using Amazon redeem.
Note: Amazon Gift Card are redeemed directly to the amazon account linked with the phone number registered to your sRide Account.