sRide is not about innovation… its about disruption. In our strive to be the leading and most impactful shared mobility platform, sRide set out on a journey 4 years back which is no lesser than a sky dive. It’s a leap of faith because you have a strong faith in the parachute – parachute being your passion, vision and your team in this case. sRide is built on strong pillars of user experience, excellence and vision.
Carpooling & Bikepooling is a change of behavior and after wading the choppy waters for the first couple of years, there was a sharp growth in uptake of carpooling across cities. The growth required establishing some core values that define the way we work with our users, partners and how our employees resolve towards creating the best product for mobility.
We as founders had sworn by the same core values in the last few years but it was critical to write them down in black and white and give them a structure that is easy to understand and still inspire the change among everyone.
- Users Comes First: User is the King. sRide strives to make commuting hassle free by helping people to share via carpool and bikepool
- Strive for Excellence: It is ‘the quality of being outstanding or extremely good’. We strive for excellence every single day
- Always be Ready to learn: Learning is a life-long process and the only way to get better.
- Stand-up, Disagree & Commit: Every individuals need to present his view, agree/disagree while a decision is being made irrespective of their designation in order to create the best decision and once that decision is made, commit 100% to it
- Work Smart: Smart work aims for the same results but with proper planning and prioritization in order to reduce repeat work
- Act like an Owner: It’s very important to take ownership of even smallest of the tasks. When organizations are filled with internal leaders who think and act like owners, work is more meaningful, rewarding, and enjoyable.
- Be Humble & Respect Everyone: We accept our mistakes. Listen More , Talk less and acknowledge the fact that we don’t know all the answers and are always open to constructive Feedback.
It’s because of Core values where sRide and its employees stands today. Its core values which thrives us for Excellence, which inspire us to action, and shapes our organizational culture and contribute to our overall success of sRide.